The Derryfield, 625 Mammoth Rd, Manchester, NH
Time is Running Out! Are YOU prepared for the ACA 6055/6056 Reporting Requirement?
Join us as we review and explain the 6055/6056 reporting requirement due in early 2016, and what this means for your company. We will also be discussing the excise tax on high cost health plans (aka "Cadillac Tax") coming in 2018, as well as a unique solution to assist in ensuring ACA compliancy in 2016 and beyond, called CGI Marketplace 2.0. The CGI Marketplace 2.0 is technology that streamlines administrative tasks by integrating benefits administration, payroll and ACA compliance in a single, web-based system. Attendees will leave with answers and information on the following:
ACA 6055/6056 Information Reporting Requirements:
- Who is responsible for reporting?- What information must be reported?- When must the filing occur?- How to prepare for the reporting and tips for compliance
Excise Tax on High Cost Health Coverage (Cadillac Tax):
- What is it?
- Who is responsible for reporting and paying the tax?- What benefits does it apply to?- Strategies for avoiding it
CGI Marketplace 2.0
- What is it?- How does it work?- How it can maximize efficiency in your company and ease administrative burdens
Peter J. Marathas, Jr.
Marathas Barrow and Weatherhead LLP
Dan Cronin, President
CGI Business Solutions
Join us on August 13th
- Date: August 13, 2015
- Location: The Derryfield, 625 Mammoth Rd, Manchester, NH
- Registration and Networking: 8am to 8:30am- Program: 8:30am to 11am
Register online or contact Dee Frappiea at 603-232-9315 or email@example.com
This program has been approved for 2.5 SHRM Professional Development Credits. CGI Business Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM .